Ideal as a healthy treat/ pre-workout or even for breakfast and would also be a great recipe for kids to try too (for those who've got little ones at home to occupy).
Bamorganic Protein Mini Chocolate Tarts
Recipe (Makes 6)
1 cup of oats
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp peanut butter
Splash of water
50ml Bamorganic High Protein Chocolate Shake
1 heaped tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp honey
Melted white or milk chocolate and chopped nuts.
- Blend the oats to a flour in a food processor (or you can leave them whole if you prefer), then mix with the honey and peanut butter, adding a couple of splashes of water until the mixture holds together.
- Grease a shallow cupcake tray, then divide the mixture between 6 of the cupcake moulds. Use damp fingers to spread the mixture out to cover each of the moulds.
- Bake the tart cases for 5 minutes at 190degC.
- Mix the filling ingredients together, then divide between each of the tart cases, leaving a small gap at the top of each.
- Bake for a final 10 mins to let the filling set. Leave the chocolate tarts to cool, then decorate with melted chocolate and chopped nuts.
Recipe by Tiffany Afflick @thecookingyam