Choc-Dipped Protein Waffle Sticks
Recipe (Makes 12)
1 cup Bamorganic High Protein Vanilla Shake
3 tbsp honey
1 cup flour (regular or gluten free)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
Choc dip - 50g chocolate + 1tsp coconut oil, both melted together.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or mix well by hand until a smooth batter is formed.
- Grease a 4-serving waffle tray with a bit of oil and divide the waffle mixture between the moulds, smoothing it out.
- Bake for 15-20mins at 180degC if using a baking mould, or around 8-10 mins if using a traditional waffle iron. The waffles will be golden when cooked fully.
- Divide each waffle into 3 lengthways to make waffle sticks. Leave to cool and then dip into the melted chocolate up to around halfway.
- Leave the choc-dipped waffle sticks to set in the fridge for at least 1hr, then enjoy!
Recipe by Tiffany Afflick @thecookingyam