A delicious chocolate crêpe recipe made with Bamorganic High Protein Chocolate shake.
Recipe (makes 6)
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup Bamorganic 25g High Protein Chocolate to form a smooth batter.
Butter or margarine for cooking
- Combine all ingredients (except butter) in a bowl or blender.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or frying pan (preferably 23cm) until smoking hot then brush with butter.
- Add enough pancake batter to cover the base of the pan, just a couple of millimetres thick.
- Cook the pancakes for 45-60s on the first side, then flip and cook for a final 45 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, then serve up the pancakes with your favourite toppings
Recipe by Tiffany Afflick @thecookingyam