A very simple cookie recipe with an indulgent with chocolate drizzle. Ideal for breakfast or as a healthy treat.
Soft-Baked Banoffee Protein Cookies
Recipe (Makes 8)
1 ripe banana
1/3 cup Bamorganic High Protein Banoffee Shake
1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
(To top - melted chocolate)
- Add the melted coconut oil, honey and milk to a mixing bowl then whisk together.
- Mash in the banana, then stir in the flour and oats.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment, then spoon the mixture onto the tray in 8 round disk shapes.
- Flatten each disk to a thickness of 1cm, place a banana slice in the middle, then bake for 12mins at 180degC.
- Drizzle melted chocolate (milk or dark) over each cookie, and either enjoy warm or leave to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Recipe by Tiffany Afflick @thecookingyam